Black Marble and Microsoft
Having a partner that is as professional, proactive and customer focussed as Black Marble makes them a pleasure to work with as we know that our customers are in safe hands. Microsoft has and will continue to use and recommend Black Marble as a partner.
A member of the Microsoft Partner Network since it began, Black Marble emphasises its close working relationship with Microsoft through the achievement of Gold and Silver competencies:
- Gold, Application Development - develop custom solutions across the Microsoft platform.
- Gold, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) – ALM best practices, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server.
- Gold, Collaboration and Content – SharePoint.
- Gold, Mobility – showcases our expertise in using Windows Phone, demonstrates our ability to develop innovative mobile solutions.
- Silver, Application Integration – implement integrated solutions that connect critical information and enable business agility.
- Silver, Business Intelligence
Microsoft recognises the skills and knowledge that our key staff Robert Hogg, Richard Fennell and Steve Spencer bring to the Developer community, by their status as Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals, a highly select group of experts that represents the technical community's best and brightest, who share a deep commitment to community with a willingness to help others.
5 of Black Marble’s key consultants were invited by Microsoft to become Virtual Technology Solutions Professionals (V-TSPs). The Microsoft V-TSP Programme is a select group from the elite in Microsoft partner community, whose focus is to augment Microsoft’s internal Technology Specialist team. Their primary role is to communicate the value of Microsoft Solutions and to provide architectural guidance.