In addition to Black Marble's commercial work, we also endeavour to commit time and resources to serving relevant communities.
This is demonstrated by:
- Providing free events to the Developer and IT community to help spread new technologies, best practice and expert opinions. It is part of our ethos to promote high standards and share knowledge and experience.
- Promoting best practise in IT and Development to the regional Universities, including the University of Hull and the University of Bradford.
- Providing support to the University of Hull in setting up SEED.
- Supporting Technology Start-ups as a Network Partner in the BizSpark programme.
- Supporting The National Museum of Computing and Bletchley Park