Our contact details
- Name: Black Marble Ltd
- Company Number - 3343234
- Address: Woodland Park, Bradford Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19 6BW, UK
- Phone Number: +44 1274 300175 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, business/company name, job title, profession, contact information e.g. email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as location, web browser type and version, operating system
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- The provision of services you have requested from Black Marble
- Black Marble marketing activities
- Black Marble accounting activities
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide professional services, market our services or invoice for our services.
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- (b) We have a contractual obligation.
- (c) We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your personal information for period of time required by our contractual and legal obligations.
We will then dispose your information by as part of our post project or accounting period processes
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. +44 1274300175 or Black Marble Ltd Woodland Park, Bradford Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19 6BW, UK if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com, . +44 1274300175 or Black Marble Ltd Woodland Park, Bradford Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19 6BW, UK
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
- The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
- Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
- ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk