With DevOps best practice and Microsoft's DevOps tooling, we can deliver agile planning, source code control, package management, build, testing and release automation to continuously integrate, test, deliver and monitor your application.
It is crucial to not only have the right people in place for your cloud adoption journey, but also to use the right processes and the right tools. Azure DevOps is the perfect set of tools for anyone managing iterative projects, including the move o the cloud. A typical DevOps approach consists of cross-functional teams provisioning their own infrastructure, with high degrees of automation using templates, codified rules for security controls and cloud-native architecture.
Black Marble has internationally recognised experts in this field, specialising in the delivery of a full Application Lifecycle implementation. This is where the core aspects of continuous value delivery meet the demands currently driving companies; an integrated team approach including enterprise agile and cloud computing.
- Increasing efficiency
- Making the progress of projects visible to management.
- Planning-showing how many tasks are to be done, how long they are going to take.
- Ensuring Best Practices are followed.
- Standardisation across the development teams.
- Consolidating of source code controls and work item tracking systems.
- Increasing opportunity for innovation as ideas can be rapidly put into play in test environments.
- Testing standardisation and reporting.
Black Marble is authorised to redeem Software Assurance benefits against the cost of Developer Tools Deployment Planning Services (DT DPS).