Microsoft HoloLens is an innovative approach to interacting with the world and the virtual world together. It puts the user at the centre of a world that blends holograms with reality, enabling the design and shaping of holograms, providing a whole new medium to express your creativity!
Discover an immersive mixed reality enhanced by the cloud and AI with HoloLens 2
Microsoft has launched HoloLens 2! The culmination of breakthroughs in hardware design, artificial intelligence (AI), and mixed reality development from Microsoft.
With improvements across the board, including…
- the field of view, which effectively doubles the viewing area in comparison to the original HoloLens,
- a display changing from 720p per eye to 2k,
- fully articulated hand and finger recognition,
- precise eye tracking,
… the HoloLens 2 allows you to work smarter with its unparalleled mixed reality experience!
The improved headset can be worn longer, and it’s ergonomic design is much more comfortable. Plus, the flip up visor makes it simpler to step in and out of the mixed reality world. HoloLens 2 is further enhanced by the reliability, security, and scalability of cloud and AI services from Microsoft.
What Black Marble can bring to Microsoft HoloLens…
Black Marble is a member of the Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner Program.
Windows 10 is the first platform to support holographic computing with APIs that enable gaze, gesture, voice, and environmental understanding on a self-contained device. Black Marble’s solid track record in designing and building imaginative and intuitive applications for the Microsoft platform, and in particular for Windows 10, means we are ideally placed to develop solutions for you on the Microsoft HoloLens.
As well as having a team of 3 Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals, Black Marble was awarded Worldwide Partner for Windows Development in 2015, and Worldwide Partner for the Developer Platform in 2016 - we are internationally recognised as the best!
From idea to reality… how we can take you on the path to your own HoloLens solution
Black Marble has several solutions that can help you realise your perfect HoloLens solution. Unless you have a clear solution in mind, we recommend you start with the Holographic Workshop - working with our technologists and designers to help you explore the possibilities.
- Holographic Workshop - not sure what this HoloLens is all about? We can walk you through the technology, and help you come up with potential use cases for your business.
- Holographic Vision - either following on from the workshop, or if you have an idea in mind already, we can scope out your solution, helping you envisage just what your solution can do.
- Holographic Proof of Concept - we help you realise your vision.
- Holographic Application - creating your HoloLens solution.