Collaborative working ... engaging meetings!
With Microsoft Surface Hub, you can reimagine the meeting experience, allowing you to focus on the people, not the technology, with effortless communication and sharing. Meetings can be started with a simple one-touch of the screen, and enables easy sharing of content from laptops, tablets or phones, and reciprocal touch means changes will appear on compatible personal devices!
Ideal for working in the room, or both sides of the world!
Amazing platform for large screen apps...
Putting aside the excellent experiences for the Hub with Skype and OneNote, image the wide array of Universal apps built for Windows 10 that will shine on the Microsoft Surface Hub! These can be run natively from the Hub, or via connected applications from your personal device.
What Black Marble can bring to the Microsoft Surface Hub...
Black Marble’s solid track record in designing and building imaginative and intuitive applications for the Microsoft platform, and in particular for the Universal Windows Platform, as well as our extensive experience with touch applications, such as on the original Microsoft Surface, the Samsung SUR40, means we are ideally placed to develop solutions for you on the Microsoft Surface Hub.
More details on Black Marble's approach to Surface Hub is included in this Microsoft Case Study.
- 55-inch display at 1080p or 84-inch at 4K
- Displays locked at 120 HZ for no-lag writing
- Optically bounded displays for extra clarity (as on the Surface Pro)
- Supports up to 100 simultaneous touch points
- Supports up to 3 pens simultaneously
- Powered by Intel Core CPUs
- 2 x 1080p cameras and a mic array
- HDMI, Miracast, NFC, Bluetooth, USB ports
- Powered by Windows 10
- Ships with Office - comes with Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as the OneNote whiteboard and Skype for business.
Look out for more news, including events, coming soon! Contact us if you want to know more.